Hotel was built in 1940. Hotel was refurbished in 2006. Hotel consists of a main building and an annex. The establishment consists of a main building and 3 annexes. The annex consists of 2 floors. There are a total of 135 rooms on the premises. The property consists of 90 double rooms, 6 junior suites, 2 disability-friendly rooms and 4 executive rooms. This attractive hotel provides the ideal base for both sightseeing and business. The Hotel is wheelchair-accessible. There is an on-site car park.